Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5/8/12: Finished: Black Templars Forge World Boarding Marines

Hey guys!

Man did I have a blast with this commission! A ton of fun, I’d always wanted to do some of these models, and I finally got the chance. Black Templars too! Anyways, I’ll let the pictures speak for me!

BTBoardingMarinesPaint2

Detail1

There’s a TON of purity seals on each guy!

ScriptingDetail

There’s writing on both shoulderpads, as well as the Roman Numeral 1 on their kneepads.

TemplarsIconDetail

Each Black Templars icon is hand painted onto their shoulderpad!

Just got them Matte Varnished, and they’re all ready to head off to guard their Marshall, no matter the odds!
One last shot, just because I’m not super happy with the lighting in the first picture….

BTMARINESFINISHED

There we go!

Alrighty, taking the rest of the night off, and will be jumping back into Donny’s Fists tomorrow!

Granesh

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job on these. They look great as a squad.

    ReplyDelete